Coffee prices shown are for 125g ~ other pack sizes available
- Award Winning Peruvian Tunki Coffee,£4.50
- Finest Cuban Beans from the Sierra Maestra mountains. This coffee is very smooth, buttery and sweet blended with the unique taste of Brasilian Coffee from the renowned Bahia Farm. 100% Finest Arabica Beans.£6.00
- Rich roasted Fairtrade blends full flavoured and smooth. From Fairtrade certified coffee estates.£3.50
- Fairtrade Guatemalan speciality Coffee£4.50
- Fairtrade Honduran Organic speciality Coffee Las Capucas£4.50
- Galapagos San Christobel Organic Coffee£6.00
- Indonesian Toba gourmet coffee from Sumatra.£3.50
100% Arabica Single Estate Brasilian Coffee from Ipanema Agricola Ltd. This coffee achieves the perfect balance of low acidity, accentuated body and sweetness which leaves an extremely pleasant aftertaste.
Also available as Decaffeinated£4.50
- Volcan Baru has a complex and aromatic character with a light body, medium roasted, slightly floral, with a soft chocolaty aroma. This coffee is superb quality but available in very small quantities.£4.50
- Our coffee is from the Gold Cup Estate, and grown in the majestic Blue Mountain range in Jamaica. It is one of the highest grown coffees in the world. A perfect treat to enjoy for real coffee connoisseurs.£22.00
- Only rarely available this exquisite coffee has a rich creaminess and a honeyed undertone. Some say that this is as great a coffee as Pure Jamaican Blue Mountain...we just know that it is superb!£6.00
- Santo Domingo Organic Coffee£4.50
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.Ahh, wait, I remember now!